HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We strive to provide 24/7 Support
Email, call, or message us on any social platform @firstname.lastname@example.org
800-589-6531 IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP WITH YOUR UE BOOM, MEGABOOM, ROLL OR WONDERBOOM - YOU MUST CALL 646-454-3200
- Q: Where can I find warranty and service information for the UE900S?
- A: Please follow this link
- Q: Do I need any other equipment to make them work?
- A: If listening to music, simply plug the cable into any iPod, MP3 player or portable media device to enjoy your music. If performing live onstage or rehearsing you will need a wireless transmission system. We are an authorized dealer for Sennheiser and can provide you with their full product line. Please call (800) 589-6531 to speak with a specialist who will help you design your full stage system.
- Q: Do we supply UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors to International destinations?
- A: You can purchase our Custom In-Ear Monitors from any of our international distributors by using our locator. Find UE Near You You can also place your order direct through our online store. When placing an order online, an exact shipping amount is provided when you enter the appropriate mailing address. Please realize that you will be financially responsible for any and all international taxes or tariffs applied by your local customs agency.
- Q: How long does it take to manufacture a UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor?
- A: Our normal turn around time is 7-10 business days from the time we receive your impressions and order.
- Q: Does Ultimate Ears Pro keep the ear impressions or send them back with the order?
- A: We digitally scan all impressions and we keep the originals on file. We do not send back impressions. After two years, we advise you to get new ear impressions for proper future fit.
- Q: What if my music doesn’t sound right?
A: If you are experiencing problems with your UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors such as intermittent sound, lack of sound in one earphone, static or distortion the problem may lie within the cable and not the ear-pieces themselves. To fix this problem, detach the cable where the cable and custom in-ear monitor meet. Hold on to the thickest part of the cable and the Custom In-Ear monitor. Apply a little pressure and pull the cable out. Once the cable has been removed, reverse the cables and insert back into the earphones. If the same problem transposes to the different ear, the problem is within the cable and a new cable will need to be ordered. Contact 800-589-6531 or email@example.com to request a new cable.
If the music doesn’t sound full and you have a weak bass response you may have a problem with your seal. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can remedy your situation.
- Q: Do I need or want the passive ambient feature for my UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors?
- A: The passive ambient feature allows environmental or outside noise to mix in with the music. Noise Isolation is reduced from the 26dB to 12dB. This feature is designed primarily to aid professional stage musicians transitioning from traditional wedge speakers to in-ear monitors. Once an artist becomes comfortable with In–Ear Monitors, the ambient port is sealed. Our experience is less than 5% of our artists use this feature.
- Q: Can UE Pro armatures survive a thump or pop sound from the start up of a portable amplifier? Are these types of sounds damaging to the speakers over time?
A: Thumps or pops delivered from an amp to any type of speaker driver thumps or pops is not a good thing and should be avoided. This is true even when talking about the most expensive sound drivers in $8000.00 wedges. The system operator needs to be careful to sequence power and signal devices such that pops do not occur. Pops are really a voltage transient that occur when there is energy stored in a circuit component. So for a large PA system, we recommend turning the signal devices on first and let any transients bleed out and reach a steady state before we turn on the power amps (true for an iPod as well). We reverse the order when shutting down.
Another issue that can arise is if the power amp (the headphone amp) is not happy driving low impedance IEMs. To avoid problems of this nature, we suggest buying an inline volume control for less than $10 available at retail electronics stores. Turn the volume (it's just a variable resistance) all the way down and then turn the system on. The in-rush current will be resisted and much of the voltage will drop across the resistor. Thus, the armatures will experience a much smaller (if any at all) pop or thump.
- Q: Can I cancel or receive a refund on my custom product order?
A: Your custom product is built to your specification, your order cannot be cancelled, changed, refunded and/or credited for another product purchase after we have received your impressions. Within the first 30 days of receipt of your custom product, you may return for "fit" adjustments. Please see our limited warranty for more specifics. Limited Warranty
Generally, we process payment upon receipt of your order and begin the production of your custom product immediately upon receiving your impressions. If you have not sent your impressions to our Irvine production facility, and you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible so that we may remit applicable charges back to your credit card.
Download the Ultimate Ears Pro User Guide
Warranty & Repairs
Ultimate Ears Pro provides a limited warranty against poor fit for all Ultimate Ears Pro Products for a period of thirty (30) days from the original shipping date. Material defects or workmanship in either the external shell or the internal components are covered for a period of one year from the original shipping date. Damage or breakage due to use contrary to Ultimate Ears Pro instruction, ordinary wear and tear, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, unauthorized repair, acts of God, or modification of, or to any part of the Product is not covered by the warranty, nor is the cord. Replacement cords are available in a variety of lengths and colors. Ultimate Ears Pro Products can be repaired if necessary. Repair estimates are available upon request. If you need to return your Ultimate Ears Pro product for warranty service or repair, contact us at 800-589-6531 or email@example.com.
Send your custom product to:
Ultimate Ears Pro
3 Jenner Street, Suite 180
Irvine, CA 92618
For UE900S, please follow this link
The product freight must be prepaid and insured.Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the problem you are experiencing. Also provide return shipping and contact information. Warranty repairs will be returned to you at no charge via ground transportation. For products purchased outside of the United States, return to your dealer or authorized service center.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. ULTIMATE EARS PRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS PRODUCT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THIS WARRANTY SUPERCEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ASSOCIATED OR INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty give you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Fit & Comfort
Ultimate Ears Pro wants you to have the best experience possible when using our products. Our Custom In-Ear Monitors are hand crafted and uniquely molded to your ears, so fit issues may occur. If your Custom In-Ear Monitors do not fit properly, you will experience loss of sound and perhaps some discomfort that will shorten the time you will be able to listen to your music. Please contact us at 800-589-6531 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Audio Quality If you are experiencing intermittent sound and/or loss of audio in the bass frequencies, please use our step-by-step Troubleshooting Guide to Resolve the issue.
Download the Ultimate Ears Pro Audio Quality Troubleshooting Guide
Contact UE Pro
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP WITH YOUR UE BOOM, MEGABOOM, ROLL OR WONDERBOOM - YOU MUST CALL 646-454-3200
We strive to provide 24/7 Support for all UE Custom In-Ear Monitors. Email, call, or message us on any social platform @ultimateearspro
Chinese Language Support
Japanese Language Support
Korean Language Support
Spanish Language Support
To call about UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors Only: 800-589-6531
(Custom In-Ear Monitors Only)
United States & Canada
852 2821 5900